About blogging in English

on Monday, June 29, 2009

Usually i will blog in mandrin..
but...I'm lucky to have lots of english educated friends that concern about me very much..
And so...I learned to write in English , which i'm not really good in it..
I agree with what Danush said..
Chinese educated people arent necessarily bad in english ..
but, unfortunately, i'm pretty sure that i'm one of those who cant really speak well and write well in english.
I hope that my fellow friends can give me a chance to practice more in it.

If any of you really don't understand what am i trying to say..Feel free to drop me a message in the chat box...

By the way..Danush, i am not mad at you...No worry ^^
Ciaoz~~~

1 comments:

Stephen said...

bad thing is i cant read heavy mandrin.. T.T your blog.. is full of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

visit mine.. hehe

http://ob3ronstephen.wordpress.com